Wrapping up 2023: a short video sharing our highlights
Whilst it’s not quite the end of the year, we thought we would look back on 2023 and share some of our favourite projects from the last 12 months… in video form!
These examples are just four of the fantastic clients we have worked with this year – we wish we could have included them all…!
We would like to extend our warm thanks and best wishes to all our clients, suppliers and of course the Incite team. Please enjoy the video.
And that’s not all…
2023 also saw us…
Share our expertise and insight via webinars:
- Do more with less – Your toolkit for effective insight-based decision-making at speed. Stefan Schafer shares three techniques to help deliver greater impact, more quickly and to tighter budgets. Watch on demand here.
- The Client’s Guide to Transformational Segmentation. Experts from across STRAT7 discuss three interventions that client teams can implement to maximize the impact of their segmentations. Watch on demand here.
- The Change Challenge: Reinventing customer centricity in the pharma industry. Lizzie Eckardt, Björn Dufwenberg and Lucy Mitchell from Jazz Pharmaceuticals explore how pharma and healthcare companies can adopt a more customer-centric approach. Watch on demand here.
Share our opinions and points of view in our weekly newsletter
Obviously, we can’t include them all, so here are 5 of the most popular from this year:
- Collaborative storytelling: 3 Do’s & Dont’s… from Dungeons & Dragons?
- The Iconic IKEA Bag: A masterclass in leveraging your brand assets
- Bad Innovation: an irreverent guide to creating innovation that fails
- In conversation with Jo Zukunft, Senior Director at Incite
- Sometimes great research isn’t enough
Launch our Women’s Health series
Welcome new faces and celebrate promotions
The Incite team is growing and getting stronger by the day…!
Volunteer our time and fundraise for worthy causes
Including Under One Sky, Save The Children, WWF, and The Beaver Trust
Win our first netball match!!
Kudos to the joint Incite x Rainmakers team Soho Slay!
And enjoy plenty of socials!